Sunday, January 27, 2008

Playing catch with daddy

Alexis woke up at about 11pm last night and just wouldn't go back down. Jim took her downstairs to play while I stayed asleep. He's done this on multiple occassions. When he's home, he's the late night play pal for Alexis. So this morning he tells me that last night they were playing catch... and that she can catch her football. (This is the football she got from Santa at the mall... the one I wasnt sure I wanted her playing with because I'm sure it came from a dollar store in China somewhere... whatever!) So this morning, he sits down and shows me her catching abilities. I must admit I was a skeptic at first, but she is actually catching the ball. She is making an effort to catch, not just letting it land in her lap!!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

How adorable!!! She is great at that!